SIMS 2006
part the third
Probably the most amazing part of the 2006 Seattle International Motorcycle Show was when, as we were looking at the competitor's view:
Quite a bit of vintage racing iron was there for our ocular titillation. I know absolutely nothing about them except that they're old, incredibly well cared for and kinda neat lookin'.
.
.
.
*Disclaimer: Gerald is not and never has been a famous MotoGP rider. Nicky Hayden was not at the 2006 SIMS. Nicky Hayden has (probably) never heard of Gerald or any of the rest of us. I am not currently wearing any pants. Repsol logo used without permission. Rollie Free is a collossal badass, 150 is way muthafukin' fast in an armored suit and full-face helmet, in underwear and a rubber hat it's completely stone nuts.

I'm not wearing pants either. I hope all is well with you.
ReplyDeleteComet
I guess I'm the only one with my pants on. Nicky called yesterday, said you'd be hearing from his lawyer, or something like that. Anyway, at least the picture has two boys who have both gone faster than Rollie Free, although not in our underwear.
ReplyDeleteGerald