It's been awhile.
There has been work.
I'm sure all three of you loyal readers know how it is.
All work and no play, however, makes coho a surly and argumentative boy. Thus, a nice fall ride (only wunderground knows where) in a couple of weeks. I think it might be fun to revisit some places I haven't seen in awhile. I'm sure at last a couple of them will have pleasant weather in the forecast.
Stay tuned, there really is more to come. And sooner rather than later. Honest.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

YOU, "surly and argumentative"?
ReplyDeleteDid someone make the mistake of mentioning:
1) Literacy (i.e. did somebody say something stupid, like "Litrasee ain't reelee kneedead 4 all"??
2) The Politics of Ireland (i.e. a statement like "If all them Leprechans over there in Ireland can't stop complaining on account of over there wanting Independence, I reck'n they'd best move over to another part of Yurp instead of complain'n and mak'n a ruckus with all o' that Terrorism horse-shit" ?
3) Health Coverage for the Gainfully Employed (i.e. a statement like "Fuck'n Communies wanting something for nothing should go out and get a second minimum-wage job if they can't suck it up and pay for medical bills. I don't see them killing themselves to make lots of money, and if they're not work'n themselves to death, fuck 'em if they're bitching about health coverage"?)
Please don't beat the crap out of me!
: )