Dear Automobilists,
Fer fcuk's sake, please take the time to turn your goddam head and look before you turn or change lanes. I'd like to come home from my ride unbroken.
Now, while I'm out riding, please enjoy these European (and one US remake) PSAs about not treating motorcyclists like road debris.
Fer fcuk's sake, please take the time to turn your goddam head and look before you turn or change lanes. I'd like to come home from my ride unbroken.
Now, while I'm out riding, please enjoy these European (and one US remake) PSAs about not treating motorcyclists like road debris.
~
This one is from Norway:
In a perfect world:
~
UK version ("On yer right, mate!):
US version("But I didn't bother to look for...er, I mean I didn't see him, officer."):
Remember, it's a real dick move to kill somebody - even if you didn't really mean to.
Be careful, it's dumb out there.

No comments:
Post a Comment