Do you ever clean your windscreen? Like I should bitch the FJR's is no better, but at least it is so low I do not look through it. So, where were you going, the bridge you went under looks vaguely familiar.
I do look over the windshield, but if I let the camera do that the lens would soon be opaque. The only part that gets cleaned on a trip is a circle in front of the camera. It was a buggy morning, lots of real juicy ones.
That's US26 westbound between the Jewell road and OR53 (the real twisty road) at Necanicum Junction. I'm sure you've ridden under that bridge literally hundreds of times.
"If it weren't for the therapeutic properties of an occasional off-camber decreasing radius downhill right hander I'd almost certainly go completely sane." - me
Do you ever clean your windscreen? Like I should bitch the FJR's is no better, but at least it is so low I do not look through it. So, where were you going, the bridge you went under looks vaguely familiar.
ReplyDeleteComet
I do look over the windshield, but if I let the camera do that the lens would soon be opaque. The only part that gets cleaned on a trip is a circle in front of the camera. It was a buggy morning, lots of real juicy ones.
ReplyDeleteThat's US26 westbound between the Jewell road and OR53 (the real twisty road) at Necanicum Junction. I'm sure you've ridden under that bridge literally hundreds of times.
PS. Yes, the truck driver let me by.
looks slow to me, you weren't awake yet or sthg ? You have more than 2 gears on your bike ? ;-)
ReplyDeleteJust kidding.